Saturday, January 28, 2006

MySpace and Spam

Day21
I asked about My Space on the forum and got enough positive feedback to sign up. Got the basic information in there and then got totally confused plus someone kept messaging me “helloo…are you there?….” while I was trying to figure it out. It’s late now, so I think I’ll go back to the site tomorrow and try again!

Day22
I get so much spam mail to my business email address now! I think it’s the free classified sites I used. The CaféPress forums even “welcome people to the club” when they get the Nigerian spam emails! I have also gotten emails saying my ebay account and Pay Pal account are in jeopardy of being closed. I don’t have an ebay account and my Pay Pal uses a different email address. So I ignore it all. But, it is a little disconcerting and I am joining so many sites I’m having trouble keeping all the user names and passwords straight!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home