Thursday, July 20, 2006

givitup's new back to school store


Day199
It’s hard to believe, but I’ve seen Back to School sales in the newspapers already!

So for the past 3 days I’ve been creating my Back to School section geared toward college students. They can decorate their dorm room with posters, mugs, photo calendars, magnets, pillows, mouse pads and teddy bears using my designs, their designs, photographs or school, sorority or fraternity names.

Students can have a completely unique and coordinated room.

givitup also has all kinds of apparel; every style t-shirt, sweatshirts, hoodies, baseball caps, track suits and more, again with my designs, theirs or their graduating year or school name.

For a fun send off gift we even have Send More $ postage pals and postcards!

Shop at http://www.cafepress.com/givitup/1648548

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home