Sunday, October 29, 2006

My Second Blog!

Day298
I started a second blog. It’s a Christian blog that I mentioned I was working on a couple months ago. It’s one week old today and you can get to it by clicking on “My Christian Blog” in the sidebar to your right or here: http://teachingsundayschool.blogspot.com

The title is What I Learned Teaching Sunday School and is full of encouraging messages, inspiring thoughts from Christian writers, favorite Bible verses and devotions. I will also share Christian apparel and other items, both from my store and ones I’ve discovered.

This blog seemed harder setting up then my first! Maybe I just thought it would be easier. I spent several days submitting it to blog sites. Some of those were a real mess and after browsing around I decided to leave. Some seemed quality, so I went through the process of submitting although since I had never heard of them I wasn’t sure they would do any good. And of course I submitted to the biggies. Like everything else on the internet it takes forever!

I also spent a lot of time putting an Amazon affiliate ad on that blog. I tried to get a green color to match the blog, but sometimes when I pop in it’s orange! I think it’s messing with me!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 3:29 AM, Blogger fishcracker said...

Hello! I found your blog surfing, through CafePress, and I just want to say great going! I had been planning to start a Christian blog a while back, and recently, a cafe press online store, but somehow, I kinda got sidetracked and overwhelmed.

I guess yours is a reminder, and an encouragement. Keep it up, and thank you!

 
At 6:16 AM, Blogger Nancy said...

Hi fishcracker!

CafePress is a lot of fun, so I would encourage you to join in! It can be overwhelming at times, but quite addictive!

Let me know if you start your blog - and if I can be of any help.

Nancy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home