Monday, April 10, 2006

Comments welcome

Day99
From my statcounter I see a lot of readers coming back daily. (Which really makes me happy.) I would love to have any feedback about what you want me to talk about, what you want me to stop talking about or why you read this blog. I have my comments set up so they come emailed to me first and not directly posting on my blog because I was getting electronic comments. (I know that’s not the term, but I don’t know what else to call it when computers are set to just post random URLs on blogs and forums.) Tomorrow is my 100th day!

Anyway, any comments I get I’ll post, unless you ask me not to.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 1:07 AM, Blogger Jen said...

Nancy -
this is a really interesting blog.

I came across it today and can see why people come back on an daily basis, your writing is interesting and easy to read. Keep up the good work!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home