Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Some days you get less done then others.

Day313
My sister-in-law sent me an email with a photo of her 3 kids in their Halloween costumes around midnight last night. I started playing around with it on different products! There went an hour! But, it is fun to see what looks like what!

Today I planned on spending most of the day out in the yard because it’s suppose to rain tomorrow. I pulled up the CafePress forums and clicked on “new since last visit”… 548 posts! Of course I don’t read them all, but there were so many good ones today! It seemed like every time I finished a page there would be 50 new posts.I replied to about 7 myself!

Anyway - 3 hours later and a small list of ideas I want to try from other shop owner’s suggestions, I did manage to head outside.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home