Friday, January 19, 2007

Baby Clothes and gifts to honor my new niece!

Day375
My niece and godchild just had a baby girl, Emily, in Austin, TX today. So in honor of them I thought I would feature 3 days or so of some of my favorite baby and toddler shops!

This first one has really really beautiful baby announcements, greeting cards and postcards that you can have custom designed using your information and your photos! Browse their selection of girls and boys baby announcement cards, pick your favorite and follow directions to customize.

Peacock Cards



This same shopkeeper owns Toddlers Place



They have a huge selection of colorful and cute infant bodysuits in many categories including all text, pet names, animals and bugs, girlie girl, professions, sports, big sister, little sister, big brother, little brother, humorous, geek, and more!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home