Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Branding and press releases

Day365
I went to a chamber of commerce talk today about Branding. I didn’t learn anything I didn’t already know, but it gave me a chance to think more about the focus of my site and the changes I’ve been making.

(i.e. going from a “Show the world what you are giving up for your New Year’s Resolution” bunch of t-shirts and buttons to “givitup is all about fresh starts and positive changes. Whether you are giving up a bad habit or putting on a good one it' s been proven that goals shared stick better! So tell the world with our unique t-shirts, mugs, buttons, magnets and more- it might just inspire them to make a change too!”

I wrote press releases about my newest Christian items today, which I’ll print all of tomorrow, but I tried to stress there’s enough negative and crude t-shirts walking around. My goal is being positive and inspiring others to be so too.
One note about the press release services online, more and more are charging. I had to search hard to come up with 6 that are still free. (And I guess we’ll see how good they end up being!)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home