Wednesday, April 18, 2007

4 Sections worth of products in my store disappear

Day452
Another unpleasant surprise for CafePress shopkeepers yesterday! Many of us received an email saying all of the images they stored on one of their servers were corrupt and they were taking them down. So for two days now 4 sections in my store are empty!

All of my ads pointing to. …nothing! All of my blogposts talking about my new designs pointing to …nothing!

After I saw on my statcounter that someone from Harpo in Chicago spent 10 minutes this afternoon clicking around my empty “Knut” section I put a message on every blank paging stating what happened and to please try back.

Oprah! Knut is really there, keep trying! (Only maybe wait a day!)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



And click on Truly Unique Gifts

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home