Saturday, December 01, 2007

A Brides Cookbook or Surviving the First Year

Day674
I’ve been working on my store of course, but the reason my postings have been a little sparse lately is, I’ve also been writing a cookbook. I am testing it online as an e-book first. I like the idea of a cookbook being on the computer because so many of us have computers in or near the kitchen and we can just pull up a recipe, as we need it. And e-books have searches built in so you can jump right to the recipe you want.

It’s been a fun project and I do plan on putting it on CafePress as a print on demand in the not too distant future. The recipes are very easy and I have included lots of entertaining and “setting up house” tips.

Check it out! http://www.abridescookbook.com/

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home