Saturday, February 16, 2008

If it’s Not One Thing it’s 6 Others!

Day740
I grew up hearing my mom say that all the time. “If it’s not one thing, it’s 6 others!” And boy is that true when you work on the internet.

Just like when you look up information online and keep linking to more and more information (and often get totally off subject), owning an online store leads you in to: joining forums, (so you can get help from other shopkeepers or marketing people, or promote your store) social websites, (I’ve joined My Space, Facebook, Kappa Delta, My Church and Friendster) online classes, (about web design, freelance writing, copywriting, marketing and affiliate marketing) signing up for ezines and newsletters, (hoping to become better educated or get that one brilliant idea!) advertising, writing articles, press releases and blogs.

There truly seems to be no end in site. It is a web indeed!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home