Monday, January 30, 2006

Can't stop googling myself

Day24
I need to stop googling myself! Just like forums you can really get sucked in. I used to google my name and was amazed how many other Nancy Geigers there are in the world. Librarians, realtors, one even hid slaves! Also my name would occasionally come up because of stories I wrote that were published in the newspapers.
When I google my store it does pretty well. Even yahoo and msn are pretty good because of the press releases and a few people who linked to me. It’s a little disconcerting to discover your store where you don’t expect it though. Especially when it has a teaser line that sounds interesting, but when you click on “cached” you can’t find anything. So you just wonder, “was it really there?” “what did it say?” “did anyone see it?”

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home