Saturday, March 11, 2006

If it's not one thing it's six others!

Day68
I read in a forum that in order to have the statcounter on the shopping cart page you should put it in the footer of your site. I had been thinking about how nice it would be to see if people actually got to the shopping cart and decided the shipping was too high or the process too hard…or whatever. So I put the statcounter in the footer – and then started getting doubles in my report! So I spent about an hour taking all the individual page’s statcounters out! As my mother is so fond of saying, “If it’s not one thing it’s six others!”

Then I was about a half a week late on classified state ads, so I did those on “no cancer”. I also sent out about 40 emails to vegetarian organizations with my “no meat” section again. I think I’m about through with that.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home