Sunday, March 05, 2006

"No bad hair day" clothing & gift line




Day 61

I got tired of “no breeding” so for a break I started sending emails to hairdressers trying to interest them in my “no bad hair days” products. For some reason if they even have websites and if there is a contact button, it doesn’t go to email, but to a fill in form which won’t let me insert pictures. It was much easier to find and send the “no breeding” messages!
But, I really think hair stylists would love to wear these (especially the apron when dying hair), or clients could wear the baseball cap until they got to the salon or the salons could hand out the buttons to customers as a promotional item. I offered to put their salon’s name on the back at no extra charge!
If I could just get the word out to more places!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home