Wednesday, March 01, 2006

No TV Tonight!

Day57
I came up with an idea for promoting my “no TV” section! I thought if I added the pillow to that section (since I really think the design looks great on the pillows) and also a teddy bear I could suggest the following:

No TV Tonight!

Looking for a way to let your significant other know you'd rather cuddle then watch TV (short of yanking the remote from his hand?) Or if you're a guy and are shy - need some kind of signal? This site has items you can wear, or a pillow or teddy bear you can place on the bed to get the message across with no questions! http://www.cafepress.com/givitup/1071605

I also sent the “no breeding” to some vegetarian groups with the idea that part of the reason they are vegetarians is because they love animals.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home