Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Famous CafePress stores

Day54
I’m glad I got outside yesterday because it felt more like winter today! Worked on marketing all day long. I did make new flyers for Lent and my “Daddy Dressed Me Today” section too. My list of future to dos and to study is growing!

Day56
The forum on CafePress today was talking about how much money some of the shops make. Someone said there are shop owners taking in $100,00 a year! It turns out though that Star Trek sells items through a CafePress shop, as does the cartoon Nancy, the cartoon Dilbert, Snoopy (as in Peanuts), This Old House and many more. But, they did say there are many individual shops that are making really good money too. Click here to check out CafePress for yourself.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home