Sunday, February 19, 2006

New "no evolution" design

Day45
I added “no evolution” today. Probably the only thing remotely controversial on my site!
I titled it:

Jesus said in Mark 10:6 "But from the beginning of the creation, God made them male and female." Don't let anyone make a monkey out of you! Show them what you believe with our givitup "no evolution" apparel!

http://www.cafepress.com/givitup/1192934

Day46
I am starting to rust! I was never made to sit still so long. I am used to being outside most of the day and moving!Found an interesting site on blogging I thought I should read, saw how long it was and my eyes started to glaze over. Accidentally hit the delete button and don’t remember the name of it. Probably just as well at this point!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home