Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Time off!

Day172
I’ve always heard that one of the perks of having your own business is you can occasionally leave it for a day or two or three. That you have greater flexibility. This week I have been helping on a church mission week and have to be at church every morning at 5:30 to make breakfast for all the kids, pack up their lunches to send them out on the road and clean up. I get a few hours off (today I came home and mowed my yard.) and then go back at 3:30 to start working on dinner, watch the crazy games and participate in the worship series. It’s very rewarding, but I don’t understand the “take time off and your business keeps going” promise. If I am not actively working on it every day it seems to come to a stand still and my list of “work things to do” keeps getting bigger.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home