Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Common things to give up for Lent

Day398
Today is Ash Wednesday, the start of Lent. This is the reason for the original products I came up with when I started my store: what are you giving up for Lent?

It must be human nature that people search for ideas of things to give up. Maybe they are hoping to find something a little easier to give up then their first thought.

I tried to have the most common things people give up for Lent in my store: Smoking, Alcohol, Beer, Sugar, Dessert, Snacks, Chocolate, Caffeine, Video Games, Excuses, Regrets, Being a Victim, TV, Whining and Road Rage. But, customers are always welcome to email me with their own ideas to put on a t-shirt, button, magnet, etc. too.

http://www.givitup.com




Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home