Thursday, March 30, 2006

New "not finished yet" design

Day88
Mostly today I’ve been working on 2 new sections: “no spam” and “not finished yet”. I thought the no spam would be a hit with anyone who works with computers because it certainly annoys me!
And I liked the not finished yet because it could have a lot of different meanings. I put it on an apron and said, “If mom (or dad) is wearing this you don’t need to ask if dinner is ready yet.”
And if it’s on children’s clothes it can remind you they aren’t miniature adults, they are little kids and have a lot of growing and learning to do, so have patience with them. They’re “not finished yet!” On adult clothes it could mean you consider yourself to be a work in progress or as a Christian, a Christian in the making. Either way you are on the journey, but still have a long way to go!

I’ve decided people with just one product or theme have an easier time promoting then I do. I’ve tried sending my “I am a Gift from God” section to adoption agencies and mother’s sites, “no breeding” to Humane Societies and Animal Shelters, ‘no meat” to vegetarian groups, yoga to yoga and wellness sites, “no body fat” to fitness sites and groups, “no cancer” to all the different support groups, “no bad hair days” to wig stores and hair dressers, “no smoking” to sites that try to help stop it, “smoke out” events, and on and on. I had intended to just keep doing one section at a time until there was no where else I could find to send them to and then move on, but that is really impossible. I’ll create a new design and feel like I have to move with that one because it’s timely and then something else happens and whichever promotion I was working on gets moved to my to-do list!

I will never run out of things to do!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home