Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Taking stock at 3 months

Day87
I want to do a section in the store of all the sites I like to affiliate them. When I talk about the different ones on this blog I realize a lot of people only look at one or two days, so these sites may not get seen. I re-read my entire blog from day one to see which sites I’ve talked about and if I want to put them in my store.

Wow! It’s only been 3 months, but have I learned a lot!! When I look back at some of the stuff I tried and some of the things I didn’t know in the beginning, I’m amazed!

It was also amazing to see all the ads I came up with. Pretty creative if I do say so myself! :) Of course I have a long way to go and a thousand ideas to try…but, one step at a time!

John’s trying to teach me how to use Photobucket.com tonight. He’s very patient!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home