Saturday, November 18, 2006

CafePress. A great group of people!

Day317
I’m always fascinated by the bits of information I pick up about other CafePress storeowners through the forums, their stores and blogs.

Sometimes the forums get heated because it’s a pretty opinionated bunch! Most often the people are funny and fun, lending a bit of humor to others as a way to reach out and touch.

They are also incredibly willing to help each other. Mainly with sharing information, but sometimes more. Earlier this week Rachael Tallamy threw an offer out on a forum. She said she would design a graphic for anyone’s store free of charge as her way of saying Merry Christmas to the group! She had an example in the forum of a banner she had made for her store, and it was beautiful.

I asked her if she would make a smaller banner for me for the holidays. She created a perfect match to my shop and I immediately put it up instead of my logo to “decorate” my shop for Christmas.

I love the way it looks! View here

Then I went to Rachael’s shop and was blown away! She is an artist whose areas of expertise are: digital paintings, photo art and manipulations, photo restoration, graphic design, traditional art and graphite. I wanted to show you a couple of her posters and send out a link to her beautiful site: Rachael Tallamy



Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 8:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, Nancy!
Wow! I am blown away at the attention here. I can't thank you enough. You are very kind and gracious. Many blessings to you and yours.
If you need anything..ever.. let me know!
Your blog looks great. I had to register in order to comment. But it was worth it.
Thank you again so much.
((hugs)) Rachael

 

Post a Comment

<< Home