Thursday, February 22, 2007

"The Secret" on Oprah

Day399
I had taped the Oprah program about the book and DVD The Secret and finally watched it today along with the follow up show from a week later. I was surprised how ordinary the basic message was, but Oprah did say at one point most people when it’s presented to them say, “I knew that.” They just hadn’t done anything with it.

There were a lot of things I liked that they suggested though. For instance getting up everyday and saying, “I choose today to give myself the best life ever!” And visualizing how you want your life to be, not continually thinking about the things you don’t want or like. The daily gratitude list fits well with another book I just read, “The Ultimate Gift”.

None of its new, but its always good to have fresh inspiration. Here’s some buttons to help us remember a few of the lessons.

http://www.givitup.com

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home