Thursday, March 16, 2006

Article Submissions

Day74
I really want to start writing articles! If only I had time! Since John writes an Internet article every month for one of our local papers I’ve been sending his into article submission sites. So I know how to do it! I found a new site today that accepts articles and sent 17 of his to them. Their site was the slowest one I’ve ever been on in my life! (So I won’t tell you which one it was.) Seriously, I’m the type who stands and taps my foot impatiently while waiting for coffee to heat in the microwave! If I weren’t so persistent, I would have just stopped after one article! Some of the sites I’ve sent his to are: GO Articles, About Article Wise, Submit Articles free, Free Articles and Ezine Hub. Each one is just a tiny bit different. Some you just slap the article in there and others you have to come up with key words and then write a synopsis.

High on my list of things to do is write my own! I have a folder of things I’ve written, but they are mostly stories, devotions, Sunday School lessons and parenting articles. Nothing I can tie into my shop so I will have to start from scratch. I’ll let you see what I come up with.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home